The North Plains Thursday Marketplace featuring the “North Plains Farmers’ Market” opens Thursday, June 5th, 2014 5:00-8:00pm on NW Commercial Street,North Plains,OR
The Ice Cream Social will be held June 5th in the middle of the market until the ice cream and strawberries are all gone!
See our vendor application and handbook at ManageMyMarket under “Become a Vendor” starting February 1,2014.
The North Plains Farmers’ Market is dedicated to promoting the success of local food growers, while providing our community with nutritious local food choices. For the health of your family and your community, buy local and buy fresh!
Our Mission is to:
- Increase the accessibility of the North Plains seniors and community to fresh produce, goods, prepared food and other items. This includes being involved in programs such as SNAP,WIC and senior vouchers.
- Improve public health nutrition options by providing a means to supply and educate the community on nutrition and good health.
- Provide access to local food choices and preservation information.
- Assist Pacific Northwest area farmers, producers, and artisans with sustainable business opportunities.
- Generate a sense of local pride while furthering the economic development of our community.
- Serve as a community-gathering place.