See our vendor application and handbook at ManageMyMarket under “Become a Vendor” starting February 1,2015. The North Plains Thursday Marketplace located at NW Commercial Street, will run Thursdays, June 4 -September 24th, 2015, 5:00-8:00 pm. Artists welcome the first Thursday of each month!
Canned food drive each week for the North Plains Food Pantry! Live music from the Rogue Garden!
New Seasons Market will be sponsoring the North Plains Farmers’ Market, Market Sprouts Kids Club Program in 2015!
8/06 Music: Jon Koonce, Bakery Walk ,( free pie and baked goods), 6:30 pm, Market Sprouts decorate ” Garlic People” The North Plains Farmers’ Market is dedicated to promoting the success of local food growers, while providing our community with nutritious local food choices. For the health of your family and your community, buy local and buy fresh!
Our Mission is to:
- Increase the accessibility of the North Plains seniors and community to fresh produce, goods, prepared food and other items. This includes being involved in programs such as SNAP,WIC and senior vouchers.
- Improve public health nutrition options by providing a means to supply and educate the community on nutrition and good health.
- Provide access to local food choices and preservation information.
- Assist Pacific Northwest area farmers, producers, and artisans with sustainable business opportunities.
- Generate a sense of local pride while furthering the economic development of our community.
- Serve as a community-gathering place.