June 2, 2016 opening day of the North Plains Thursday Marketplace 5:00-8:00 pm
Ice Cream Social – free strawberries and ice cream for the community! Strawberry Roan to play at the Rogue Pub
Our Mission is to:
- Increase the accessibility of the North Plains seniors and community to fresh produce, goods, prepared food and other items. This includes being involved in programs such as SNAP,WIC and senior vouchers.
- Improve public health nutrition options by providing a means to supply and educate the community on nutrition and good health.
- Provide access to local food choices and preservation information.
- Assist Pacific Northwest area farmers, producers, and artisans with sustainable business opportunities.
- Generate a sense of local pride while furthering the economic development of our community.
- Serve as a community-gathering place.
Dairy Creek Community Food Web 501(c)3 – fiscal sponsor