July 21, 2016 North Plains Thursday Marketplace 5:00-8:00 pm
OHSU/Tuality Hospital health screenings. Make your own art at the North Plains Historical Murals!
OHSU/Tuality Community Hospital will hold health screenings July 21st at the market. Live Music provided by the Rogue Pub. We match $10.00 on SNAP/ Double up Bucks for Oregon Trail Cards! Senior/WIC vouchers honored. Market Sprouts receive $3.00 with each visit to the market towards purchase of fruits and vegetables! Veggie Tattoos and beet prints for children under age four.
Our Mission is to:
- Increase the accessibility of the North Plains seniors and community to fresh produce, goods, prepared food and other items. This includes being involved in programs such as SNAP,WIC and senior vouchers.
- Improve public health nutrition options by providing a means to supply and educate the community on nutrition and good health.
- Provide access to local food choices and preservation information.
- Assist Pacific Northwest area farmers, producers, and artisans with sustainable business opportunities.
- Generate a sense of local pride while furthering the economic development of our community.
- Serve as a community-gathering place.
Dairy Creek Community Food Web 501(c)3 – fiscal sponsor