The North Plains Thursday Marketplace featuring the “North Plains Farmers’ Market” runs Thursday, June 5th – August 28, 2014 5:00-8:00pm on NW Commercial Street,North Plains,OR
August 28, 2014 Market Sprouts - Great zucchini creature carve
Music by Catherine Bede & Andy Harrison
Tuality Community a Hospital a Health Screenings
See our vendor application and handbook at ManageMyMarket under "Become a Vendor" starting February 1,2014.
The North Plains Farmers’ Market is dedicated to promoting the success of local food growers, while providing our community with nutritious local food choices. For the health of your family and your community, buy local and buy fresh!
Our Mission is to:
- Increase the accessibility of the North Plains seniors and community to fresh produce, goods, prepared food and other items. This includes being involved in programs such as SNAP,WIC and senior vouchers.
- Improve public health nutrition options by providing a means to supply and educate the community on nutrition and good health.
- Provide access to local food choices and preservation information.
- Assist Pacific Northwest area farmers, producers, and artisans with sustainable business opportunities.
- Generate a sense of local pride while furthering the economic development of our community.
- Serve as a community-gathering place.