North Plains Farmers’ Market
9/3 Music in the Rogue Garden: Doug Plies, 185 children from North Plains ages 4-12 participated in the Market Sprouts Program this Summer! Welcome Dairy Creek Farm (produce and honey) Mountaindale Farm (produce) and Jewelry vendor Melissa to the market this week.
Our Mission is to:
- Increase the accessibility of the North Plains seniors and community to fresh produce, goods, prepared food and other items. This includes being involved in programs such as SNAP,WIC and senior vouchers.
- Improve public health nutrition options by providing a means to supply and educate the community on nutrition and good health.
- Provide access to local food choices and preservation information.
- Assist Pacific Northwest area farmers, producers, and artisans with sustainable business opportunities.
- Generate a sense of local pride while furthering the economic development of our community.
- Serve as a community-gathering place.